Four Hour Body Couple - Couples Challenge
In our last issue of 5 Questions, Mike told us to talk to Luke and Kat from Four Hour Body Couple. We did the 5 questions with them a few months ago but they constantly pop up as someone that people want to hear more about. Lucky for us they are always working on something interesting and we managed to get a few minutes of their time for an exciting update.
1) Luke & Kat, it's been a few months since you were featured on our 5 Questions. Can you give us an update?
2) Excellent, the training is going according to plan and you're handling any hiccups along the way, it sounds like you've taken the 4HB program to the next level.
Well, we heard from a lot of people that sharing our experiences gave people some help for their own lives, be it selecting foods, or just in general, getting motivated, or finding good reasons to keep it up. We were thinking about how we could share more people's experiences, in the hope that we could multiply this effect, and because we know we're not the center of the world! So we came up with the Couples Challenge - where we will follow 5 couples for 8 weeks, as they get into their own Four Hour Body lifestyles, while they get free PAGG and free Couples Coaching too. They're set up for success from the beginning, and we'll share their results along the way, so more people can get inspired and make great changes in their lives to achieve their own goals!
4) Why the focus on couples?
5) There's no question that prizes and publication help to keep us all accountable, what are you doing for the challenge?
6) How can couples get involved?
permalink | ← Next Post | Previous Post →